Monday, September 2, 2019

A country I would like to visit.




I don't really think about it, and I don't know which country I want to visit, but if I could say someone it's probably Japan.
It could be Japan because I like his culture and it have beautiful views. I have to be honest, I don't know much of the country, but I sure to know the sufficient of it to what to travel and visit the country, at least, once.

If I visit Japan, I don't think that I stay for much time,four or three days could be enough for me, these days probably don't be much for visit a lot of places ,but a short visit is good for me. There are two things that I want to see and visit, a temple and buy some amulets and stuff like that, and a field full of cherry trees that are very beautiful.





And If I want to stay there for work or study?

If exist the chance for me to go and work or study in Japan it could be great, but I don't know, I'm not good staying in new places that I don't know someone, so my answer is if its for study probably not, but if is for work I would considered it.


Well I finish my first blog of this semester and it will be more so see you next time. Bye~~

1 comment: