Monday, September 23, 2019

Some embarrassing moments


I'm not very good remembering but I'm sure that I have a few embarrassing moments that I could tell. (It's taking me more time that I expect)
I remember when I was a child, I was playing with a ball with other children in front of my grandma's house, and one of them kick the ball and it hits me in the face, the half of my face was full with mud and everyone laughed at me, I remember that I just run crying into the house.
Another embarrassing moment was when I'm going to class on second grade, my uncle was taking me to class in the morning with his van and I just got off of the van, enter into the class, sit in my chair and... take my notebook..., in that moment I realized that I don't had my backpack, I had to wait for twenty or thirty minutes to my backpack arrive.
Seriously I don't remember much others embarrassing moments, I'm sure that I had more but they don't come to my mind, maybe these moments are erased from my memory without me knowing, or maybe how I'm a bit shy, everything that I do it's a little embarrassing for me, so simply these moments doesn't save in my memory.
Well, who knows? At least I don't. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment