Monday, September 9, 2019

My favorite vacation.



I don't know, I don't remember having a vacation that I said "These are the best vacations I've ever had", or something like that, but I remember few things of various vacations that I like or are interesting to tell.

For vacation my family uses to go to the beach and I remember that when we travel for first time to Las Cruces Big Beach (If I'm not mistaken), when I was 9 more or less, I played too much time in the water, then I go to eat with my parents, the classic egg bread, to finally return to the water.

I remember that one year, when my family travels back to the home at the finish of one vacation on the south, we needed to stop because near the road there was a fire, we stopped for at least two hours. And what happened the next year? Yes, again there was a fire near of the road, at least this time it didn't take us more than two hours.

In the past vacation we traveled to Osorno and visited my uncles who live there, one day we went to a lake to swim and my younger brother found a little piece of tape and tied it to my wrist, and I still have it.

I have one or two things more that I could say but with this is enough, so this is all, see ya.

1 comment: