Friday, June 7, 2019

My favourite book or film

I don't really have a favourite book or film, but I like more read than watch movies, although I still like watch movies. :P
In the case of the movies, I like Marvel superhero movies, and I don't know what more, I don't really watch too much movies.
And books... I really like read but I don't really read books, what I do is read manga and light novels in internet. The manga is like the comics but they still are books, no? Just like the light novels, right?
I started to read manga in around five years ago, more or less, and I started to read light novels in three or two years ago, when I discovered that the mangas I read were based on novels.
I know a few mangas that I recommend because, first I like them and second, they have good characters and stories. I highly recommend Fullmetal Alchemist and Shamang King , they have good and funny characters, and they have a interesting plot. 
And light novel I could recommend The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, is a korean novel that is about a man that is the best player of a game and he sell his character because the need of money, and he gets too much money (and what i say much because is really too much) but he lose almost everything, due to ruthless lenders.
I read much others mangas and I like them but I recommend for now these.

2 comments:

  1. one of my favs mangas is fma! such a good plot and lovely characters

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! i also read shamanking,its a great manga pal

    ReplyDelete