Monday, June 17, 2019

The story of my favorite photograph

About two years ago, in holidays I went to the beach (or the house of an uncle, I don't remember so well), and I had to leave my cat in my house. I asked to one of my cousin to go and take care of my cat.
I came back a week later and when I got home, it was late, because there was a lot of traffic on the road (we don't advance for two or three hours).
I was tired, and the first thing I did was throw myself in my bed, when my cat appear and he wanted to snuggle with me.



I couldn't resist to take him a picture, he looking too much cute.
It was the first time that he snuggle like that, I was like this for about fifteen minutes.
I missed him, but I didn't know how much he missed me, or... he had too much cold, who knows. Oh I forgot say his name, my cat is called Neko.

2 comments:

  1. I also have a cat and it hurts so much to have to leave it at home when I go on vacation

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaj I have the same picture with my cat, they are very adorable

    ReplyDelete