Friday, June 28, 2019

About love, pets and friendship

My favourite pet is my cat, yes, the same cat in the last post, my cute Neko.
My house isn't much big, so we can't have a dog, so we've always had cats. But I have bad luck with pets because, every cat that I had have suffered an accident.
My first cat, what was a gift of my neighbour, he got hurt because he got hit by a car, we couldn't do much for him because he ran and hid in a near house. And my second cat, days  after taking him to the vet, suddenly die, he die poisoned.
Both weren't with me for more than a year, and when the third one arrived I don't had much hope, I thought things like "when it will have an accident, it won't succeed..."
But here is, without two claws, with a part of the fur on his back discolored (due to a wound), and with a little less of the half of his tail. 
I love all cats that I had, from the first to the last. But I've become more fond of my Neko.
Since that I have it, that it could be 3 years ago, he has been a important part of my family.
 
     

When he is like that I can't resist to take him pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment