Sunday, July 21, 2019

Our Amazing Human body


When I think about the human body, I find that everything about it is amazing since the brain and the thoughts, to the cells and neurotransmitters. So, how I can’t talk of every part of the body that I like (because it’ll take me much time and I don’t want), I will talk about the capacity of the body to move.

Imagen relacionada
Don't forget: the heart it's also a muscle.
Let me explain, you have stopped to think that every time that you move or even just stand still, too many muscles are working, how you can run, crouch or jump and don’t fall, how the brain and the muscles, including the ear and the sight work together for let you move and do anything that you want. That’s what I find amazing of the human body.
The muscles play an important role of this and much people don’t care about it. Just try: move your arm, your hand and your fingers, the only action of grab something in your desk requires the work of the muscles of your back to the fingers (and possibly more).

Resultado de imagen para como mantener los musculos sanos
How the muscles help to you, you could help they too.

How? Eat food rich in protein like fish, milk, eggs, soy, cereal. And do exercise; isn’t necessary do exercises to fall exhausted, with have a daily routine and do aerobic exercises is enough.
But not all is good, there are diseases that affect and atrophy the muscles like the muscular dystrophy, Hypotonia, Myalgia, and a few more.
Remember, your whole body cares about you; you should also cares about him.

5 comments:

  1. Is very incredible until you can move the tip of your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to exercise the muscles of my body, but I always feel lazy to exercise :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. the functioning of the human body is really interesting, it is difficult to choose only one part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we have to do moderate exercise, the cramps are very painful

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is interesting to think that our pupils are also muscles!

    ReplyDelete